Hilarious 'Farticles'

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mosstified

Today's top story: Elisabeth Moss, Peggy from 'Mad Men', is (sigh) a Scientologist. And now, as in the case of Sean Penn, Leni Riefenstahl, and Chad 'Ochocinco', I'm forced to separate the artist from the person. The artist does a spectacular job on what is shaping up as the show of the decade. The person believes that:

'Xenu (pronounced ZEE-noo), was, according to the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the Galactic Confederacy who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them using hydrogen bombs.'

My respect for the person has dissipated to microscopic proportions (while my admiration for Fred Armisen has increased exponentially) but I will do my best to ignore this disturbing fact when the new season of 'Mad Men' debuts next year...for Xenu's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment